This was the first picture taken just moments after Geremu arrived outside.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
First Snow
When we woke up today it was snowing out, nothing stuck to the ground but we still got our first taste of winter and Geremu's first taste of snow. Geremu sat on top of the toy box for awhile trying to figure out exactly what was going on outside. Then he moved to the kitchen and decided looking out the window was more interesting then eating breakfast. So I just let the boys go outside to play shortly after waking-up.

Within a minute of figuring out the snow was wet he told me he wanted an "unbrella". Since both boys love their umbrellas I got them out. Below is a picture of Cullen mid-fall as he was dancing (now this isn't really comparable to the picture earlier this year of him choking on a pickle but if I had captured the look on his face right after he hit the ground that would have been comparable).

Snow is so much FUN- even when it doesn't stick. Now if anyone has any suggestions on how I can keep a coat on Geremu please comment to this post.
Tonight I was in the kitchen when I heard Cullen telling Geremu to "get on" when I looked in the other room this was the scene. Does this mean I can now get out of being the pony?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cute pics! Maybe if you got Geremu a coat with pictures of flip-flops all over it, he would keep it on! (:
Do what they did to you when you were little! Put his coat on backwards!
Do the Chad and AnnMarie special! Use Gorilla Glue. Just don't lay him on the deck.
Use a rivet gun!
Our kids LOVE umbrellas too! I love your pics. Thank you for the well-wishes, I hope this baby makes his appearance soon. Do you guys have any plans to head "south" (as in IA!!) for the holidays at all? Let us know!!
Post a Comment