Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Still Not Packed...
but I'm going to do it as soon as I'm done writing this. We leave early tomorrow morning and cannot wait! Cullen is off to Nick's Aunt Karrie and Uncle Mike's house. I'm not so sure he is even going to miss us with all the fun that is planned while we are gone. We had a great day with him and spent as much time just hanging with him as we could (no nap for Cullen today). I'm going to try and send a few reports from Ethiopia if it is possible, my sister Katie will post for me.
Here are two pictures from today of Cullen's last day with his parents as an only child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We love you- have a great trip! As for that cutie in the pics, only 6 more days until I get to spoil him rotten! I can't wait! Safe Travels.
YAY! Right now you're on your way and we are so HAPPY and EXCITED for you!!! :)
Even though I know you are out of the country I keep checking your blog like a stalking maniac! Just thought I would let you know we are all thinking of ya!
Post a Comment