All is going well here, no good stories to share, just some pictures. Here is a short video of the boys, they were sitting in the garage taking sips from their cups at the same time and killing themselves laughing. They did this for a few minutes before we grabbed the camera.
Last night Nick and Cullen camped out again in the back yard. This picture is from this morning after they woke up.

This afternoon Nick took Cullen to our local state park to "hike", from all the pictures it looks like Cullen had a pretty swift pace going. Between camping out last night, no nap today and all this running he was so crabby tonight.

Still going...

Geremu had another doctors apt today. Since he had to put up with more needles today I served up his favorite Ethiopian meal (Dorowot) for dinner- he was LOVING it! I made the boys take their shirts off to eat dinner (to prevent having to scrub them clean by hand) and when I sat down to eat with them Cullen said, "Mom, you need to take your shirt off too". To prevent a freak show at our kitchen table I wore a bib and kept my shirt on.
1 comment:
that video is soooooooo funny!
Post a Comment