Sunday, June 22, 2008

Our Very Own Croc Hunt...

Do you spy anything unique in this picture???
Have I mentioned that Geremu LOVES shoes. Size, style and owner of the shoe really doesn't matter to him. He wants to take every pair of shoes he sees for a spin. If someone is already in the shoes he is more then willing to help them out so he can get his grubby little piggers in. Well since Geremu has arrived in town we have been missing a few pairs of shoes that I have searched high and low for, all of the shoes that we have been missing have turned up except for Cullen's red crocs. Yesterday after cleaning the entire house I realized there was really no way the shoes were inside. As I was walking into the house in the afternoon I finally spotted the missing shoes, now look back at the previous picture and look under the hose box, you should see one of the shoes hardly peeking out. I can't believe it only took me a week to find this. So if you come over to my house you just might want to seriously think about leaving your shoes at home.
Today was another busy day, Grandma German came to see the boys today.
Then for lunch we had Nick's Uncle Mike and Aunt Karrie and their kids (pictured below) and Nick's Uncle Mark. Later in the afternoon Dan (Nick's brother) and Grandpa German stopped for a little while. It was good to see everyone and the boys loved all the action.
I will leave you with two pictures, one of my boys...
and the other of our walk tonight. The picture is how the walk started, it ended with Geremu pulling Cullen and me. Hey, he insisted and who am I to argue?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sneaky little bugger! He might not want to visit his favorite auntie...I have a walk-in shoe closet. True story, it's a little embarrassing.

I can't handle all this name changing!! OK..so Geremu it is. That's easy for me to remember, like you said, that's what we've been calling him since you got the referral. Honestly- I might just stick with G-Slice.

Bailey said...

Sorry for getting..ummmm..we'll say "cut off" on the phone tonight. I'm off to camp Thursday but would love to ACTUALLY hear about how you guys are doing. Also, can't help but think of how old Patrick is: good luck with TWO of those boys for 18 years, guess they never grow all the way up haha...just kidding :)

Coffeybunny said...

I would love for our little Shoe Bandits to get together! SJ also talks people out of their shoes, hides her favorites and especially loves flip flops.
Geremu it is, love his name!