All is well on the home front, each day seems to be getting easier (knock on wood). We arrived home Friday evening. My friend Amy picked us up at the airport and brought us home. Bo was really quiet and appeared frightened on the short drive home. When we got home and opened up the garage door he loosened right up. He had found Nick's toy horse from when he was younger and decided to take that for a spin.
Saturday my parents brought Cullen back into town to meet his brother. It was so good to see Cullen after such a long time away from him. Cullen sure had a great time with everyone he stayed with. He looks so much older and bigger to me now, I can't believe the difference. When Cullen first got home Bo was taking a nap but that didn't stop Cullen from getting right in Bo's face for some kisses!
I think Cullen has had to do the most adjusting so far because he went from being king of the house to having to share everything.
At first whenever Bo got close to anything that was Cullen's Cullen would start to scream NO. But now Cullen understands that Bo really doesn't want his stuff he is really just checking out what Cullen is doing. Today Bo started mimicking Cullen with his actions, when Cullen jumped off the couch Bo did, etc... Both boys love to wrestle, the minute I start to attack one of them by tickling them the other boy jumps up on my back, it's really fun to hear them laughing at each other.
I'll try later to post a video of Bo playing in the bathroom sink, he loves the faucet! Right now it just won't download.
4 comments:
Cute, Cute, Cute! Can NOT wait to meet Bo and see you guys!
I told you I'd become addicted to checking these blogs! LOVE the name and nickname! Thanks for the pictures and posts in the midst of all the chaos. Hopefully after camp, I can come up to visit all my cousins!
Welcome Home Geremu Bo! And, I love the Smurf shirt! ;)
Yes, that first week back from ET and adjusting to 2 is mindblowingly exhausting. Sounds like your boys are getting in the swing of things.
Cute pics! Looks the the Smurf's shirt fits him perfectly...chalk one up for Bo's #1 Aunt!! :)
Post a Comment