Hi all, it's Ann Marie's sister, Katie! I'll be filling in for her while she is in Africa. Just wanted to tell everyone to keep Ann Marie and Nick in your thoughts and prayers today. They go to meet Geramu for the first time, this morning. I'm anxiously waiting for an up-date to post here from her. What an exciting time for them!
Rumor has it that Cullen is doing great, and enjoyed his time with Nick's aunt, uncle, and cousins. Last night it was off to Granny and Pop's house for the next week. I'll be posting more as I hear it!
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You have the password to her blog??? This could be VERY fun! :)
Can't wait to hear about Geremu, talked to Cullen on the phone last night, when we asked him where his parents are he said "In Africa!" in his sweet high pitched voice (what's up Chad #2??)I asked him what they were doing there and he said "Getting GR-Moo!!"
Yes, I have the password. I wonder why she gave it to me and NOT you and Kyle? Hmmmmmmmm.
Yay! We can't wait to hear all about your trip and GG. I'm anxiously waiting for more news...
Hi AnnMarie,
Just checkin' in on your adventure. Hope all is well. Be safe and talk to you soon.
Teri K.
Post a Comment