Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bay Beach

We made a trip to Bay Beach today with our friends Katie and Billy (they have a son, Carson, Cullen's age and a daughter, Sofia, that is 7 months). The boys went on all the young kid rides and had a blast. Cullen's favorite was the train and Geremu LOVED the big slide. Here are some pictures from Bay BeachAfter enjoying some of the rides Cullen and Carson cooled off in the wading pool. Nick sure missed out big not joining us (he brought Geremu on more rides) because I got to enjoy this sight at the wading pool- priceless! After Bay Beach we got lunch at Old McDonald's (another first for Geremu, he didn't seem to like it) and had a small picnic before heading to the bird sanctuary to feed the birds. The first picture is of the boys planning their bird chase scene.

Here are the boys feeding the birds. When Billy first handed a bag of corn to Geremu to feed the birds he opened it, reached in and started eating it. He caught on quickly with a little help. I really do think the boys enjoyed chasing the birds maybe more then feeding them.

6 comments:

Life's A Journey... said...

OMG, I love the pics. The boys are SO cute! Geremu looks like he had a constant smile on his face!

The picture of Billy was PRICELESS! If I were you, I'd start calling him Steve at school. (STEVE URKLE!) Hot HOT HOTTIE!

Anonymous said...

WHO WEARS SHORT SHORTS? BILLY WEARS SHORT SHORTS!! LOL

Looks like you guys had fun, that slide is awesome!! Cute new pic on the side of the blog :)

Style Nazi said...

Who is this guy in the rolled up shorts? Was he wearing capri's? I thought that was a wading pool. Why did he feel a need to roll up his shorts? I bet he was getting a lot of double takes. Was his wife jealous?

Man from Plaid said...

Seems plaid shorts are all the rage in Appleton this summer! Annmarie did you pick out Billy's outfit too? Where are Nick's plaid shorts?

J. Timberlake said...

This is not what I had in mind when I wrote, "Sexy Back".

Anonymous said...

I'm just questioning Billy's stance.