On Friday Cullen came home from school with a new look. When he went to school all of his teeth were white, when he came home from school his top front baby tooth was was dark gray. I was at cross country practice but Nick noticed it right away. Cullen begged Nick not to tell me because he knew I would take him to the dentist.... I walked in from cross country and noticed.
I think my exact words were, "You have until Monday to get that tooth out. If it's not out Monday you are going to the dentist."
Five minutes later the tooth was out. The tooth has been loose for some time, but Cullen didn't want to pull it out. Once the tooth was out I noticed that his adult tooth was pushing the baby one out and that tooth is all white. So the dentist in me (without a dental degree) decided that no trip was need to the dentist. His baby tooth was filled with blood- I think that's what made it appear so dark.
The following day (Saturday) Cullen and Geremu were screwing around and then I heard Geremu yelling at Cullen. "That hurt soooo bad. Sooooo BAAAAADDDDD"
I'm still upstairs and I can hear Cullen gasp, "Geremu you're bleeding."
Before I can even make it downstairs I hear Cullen saying, "Aren't you happy I did that? I knocked your tooth out! You can thank me Geremu!"
Geremu's mouth accidentally hit Cullen's knee and Geremu's baby tooth was knocked out.
Nasuuna was disappointed she didn't lose a tooth this weekend- she has a wiggler that she has been working on for some time but it just isn't quite ready to come out.
Monday, September 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment