Tomorrow the 2013-2014 school year begins for the kids. That means getting back to a schedule and some sort of a routine. As much as I have LOVED spending tons of time with my kids this summer I'm ready for school as are they. This year Cullen will be entering the 3rd grade and Geremu & Nasuuna will be in 1st grade. However if you ask Nasuuna she would tell you she is going in 2nd grade because "I already do 1 grade." Which is true, but that 1 grade was called Kindergarten.
This year I'm going to attempt to get back into the habit of blogging. I really do want a record for the kids of what they were up to as they grow-up and blogging has been my "baby book" of sorts for them. I really fell off the bandwagon shortly after Nasuuna came home. We were busy and life was hard... So when something had to go, blogging was dumped for my sanity.
This past summer was Ah-mazing, the kids are at great ages (I think I say this every year) and we spent lots of time together. Life doesn't feel so cRaZy anymore. After Nasuuna had been home for about 6 months I really felt like we were making headway on her attachment... Which we were through baby-steps This summer she has grown leaps and bounds. Proving just how far we had yet to go when we look back. More on this in a future post.



No comments:
Post a Comment