I know some of you check in regularly so I just wanted to post a quick update. All is well, we are happy, oh so very happy. Everyday I wake up and am reminded just how lucky I am to have the privilege to raise 3 amazing kids.
A week from now when I'm at my wits end remind me just how much I liked my kids last week, just kidding, sort of:)
I'm amazed at how quickly Nasuuna is learning English she continues to be the happiest 4 year old I have EVER met. Geremu and Nasuuna's relationship started out a bit bumpy (mostly sibling jealousy) and it has just grown leaps and bounds in the past few weeks. With Cullen and Nasuuna it was love at first sight, for both of them, they bonded pretty darn quickly. They continue to get along well.
I'll leave you with a video of Geremu. Just because when this kid dances, it's a sight to see...
1 comment:
now THAT is dancing! :)
...and i love that you let them do it on the table!! :)
Post a Comment