Wednesday, January 25, 2012

As luck would have it...

I'm having a heck of a time these days loading pictures onto my blog for some reason. I've already tried several times tonight and it keeps giving me an error message. So I'm going to keep pics off until my frustration level drops.

This past weekend we headed to La Crosse with the kids, Adisa and Kevin (both high school kids that are part of the same program). We decided to have a fun weekend of snow sports, sledding, snow shoeing and skiing. Adisa has limited snow experience, this is his first winter of snow.
The weekend was FUN. Nasuuna, Geremu and Cullen LOVE snow as did the older boys! Everyone enjoyed themselves including Adisa who ended up in the ER Saturday night after a little downhill skiing incident resulting in a broken arm. It was his first time skiing and he's not afraid to try it again... Once his arm heals.

I also got to spend time with some of my favorite people. Cousin Callan and Kennedy spent the weekend with us. Hope to get pictures up soon!

No comments: