The weekend before Christmas Nasuuna, Cousin Kennedy and I headed over to Minnesota for a girl's weekend. Katie and Megan had planned a little something special for Meredith and Nasuuna. We headed over to the Mall of America on Sunday...
The girl's enjoyed each others company...
While I enjoyed time with family...
Both girl's picked out Bitty Baby dolls as their Christmas gifts from their God Mother's. Nasuuna's named hers "Baby Jesus" but she has since changed it to "Musi". Meredith's is named "Maggie" but should be named "Megan," as it is a red headed doll.
Nasuuna was totally overwhelmed with the mall, most of my pictures include her looking at anything but the camera...
You'll have to turn your head or your computer to see this pictured, I have rotated it several times but when I import it it still shows up this way...
We even fulfilled a lifelong dream of Kennedy's by eating at the American Girl Bistro. Kennedy didn't remember to bring her doll... Perhaps next year she will:)
In fact, she likes it so much it slows her down. Not only does she insist on bringing it everywhere but Musi also has to walk.
A high school friend of mine contacted me via facebook because she had noticed that Nasuuna got a Bitty Baby. She sent Nasuuna a new outfit for her doll which she was given yesterday after we finalized her adoption.
This morning when she came downstairs Nasuuna kept saying "swimming suit." Her doll was already in her swimming suit so I couldn't figure out what she wanted. I asked her to show me, she went up to her room and pointed to where her swimming suit is usually kept, it was in the wash. Nasuuna wanted to put her swimming suit on to match her baby- LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment