Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Corky in a speedo=sexy.



One picture is of Cork practicing/preping for his new part time job. The other is Cork wheeling and dealing at the Friday craft market. Those are all necklaces you are looking at and the bead makers who are selling them.
One Cork story before I head off to bed. So Friday night there were tents set up in the yard of our guest house. The tents were for a Saturday graduation party that we were shockingly not invited to... I talked it over with Cork and he agreed with me that our invites were probably just lost in the mail. So Saturday rolls around and it is a beautiful day, 80 degrees and sunny. I told Cork we should just probably crash the party. He agreed with me... He said, "I really hope the weather is still this warm when the party starts." I asked him why and he said, "So I can put my speedo on and head down by the tents to lay out in the sun." Clearly his idea of crashing the party was WAY different then mine. Can you imagine a white man in Uganda laying out in a speedo during a graduation party? That really would have been something to see.
Needless to say as soon as I heard the song "Celebrate Good Times" blasting through the speakers around 11pm I considered that my invite to the party...

No comments: