This year I was able to talk my sister Colleen, Mom and Nick into doing the triathlon. After a night of restless sleep and thunderstorms we got up early to head over to set-up shop... Here my mother is pushing her arm up to show off her number to me:)
The weather cleared up and the race went well. I don't really have many pictures of the race itself as I was a little busy during it. But I was able to snap a few pictures of my sister Colleen making her way to the finish line...
And my Mom!!!
We all survived and had fun!
It was great to have my Mom and sister come share in the fun. I should also mention it was my sister Colleen's first triathlon ever.




My Dad watched the boys for us. When they came Geremu's hair may or may not have looked a little Kramer like and Cullen had his shirt on backwards. Cullen had already polished off a ring pop before 10:00 in the morning. Pretty sure the boys are hoping Pop babysits more often!
In other news, Geremu has discovered how much fun swim caps can be...
Good Times!
In other news, Geremu has discovered how much fun swim caps can be...
No comments:
Post a Comment