Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Recent Happenings...

I've been pretty busy lately, I'm currently coaching cross country (which I love) and I took a new job for this school year (which I think I will love when I get in the swing of things).

The kids are currently enjoying their last days of summer. Last week we took another trip to Bay Beach and the Bird Sanctuary...

Cullen created his own mud run... It kept the boys busy for a long time and they seemed to enjoy running laps around the house while spraying each other in the face with the hose. The yard didn't fair so well, we have now replaced grass with mud patches, don't even ask me how.
Nick took the boys out hiking with two of their good friends...

Cullen had his "Meet & Greet" today. When he woke up this morning he told me it was his "Most favorite day of the year!" He got to find out who his teacher(s) are going to be this next school year...


We will miss summer but it will be nice getting back on some sort of schedule.

No comments: