Thursday, October 7, 2010

Dream Big...

I have always dreamt of having my own tree-house. In fact, some of my fondest memories are of "making" and spending time in the "tree houses" that my sister Megan and cousin Chad made with me up north. A few years back I bought a card that I really liked (this is the link of the card maker). I never sent the card to anyone because I really like it. The card reads: "Dream Big"... I dream of one day building myself a grand tree-house to live in, and having flowers and chocolate brought up ever morning. ANYTHING can happen, you know.

Well as it turns out ANYTHING can happen...

The tree house isn't finished, it's a work in progress but I think my children might love it as much as I do! I'm looking forward to the day that flowers and chocolates can be brought up... Perhaps by next summer?

My kids love our neighbor Chris, they have found several ways to enjoy the fall with him...

And their personal favorite is riding through leaf piles with him in his go-cart.

I'm hoping Chris likes my kids as much as they like him.

1 comment:

Life's A Journey... said...

SWEET TREE HOUSE! I better not come visit you EVER....because my kids will NOT want to leave! SO COOL! Also, Chris pretty much looks like he rocks da hizzy with the go kart in the leaves! FALL FUN!