Friday, October 1, 2010

Pumpin' up the Ole Self Esteem!

My boys sure know how to pump my self esteem up early in the morning. Most nights Geremu crawls into bed with us around 4 or 5ish. Lately we've been letting him stay so he doesn't go back into his room and wake his brother. When he stays he falls back asleep quickly. When my alarm goes off Geremu rolls over opens one eye up and says, "Mama you be too beautiful." Sure kid, I bet:)

Cullen LOVES fruit and as a special treat some mornings I'll add a little fat free cool whip to his fruit. This is enough to make him proclaim his love to me most mornings. This morning I also made him some cinnamon rolls. I was asking him questions about his day today and taping him waiting for a response. He seemed to be ignoring me, he finishes a few bits looks up and...

In other news, our sitter took Geremu out to pick some apples today.

He had an awesome time and couldn't be more proud of the apples he picked!