Friday, April 2, 2010

Old Man Nick (Who's Cramping My Style)

I'd would have written a brilliant blog tonight but Nick needs the computer Ethernet cable in the condo. Apparently, he thinks watching a movie on Netflix should take precedents over important blog updates. Frankly, I feel like I'm stiffing my family and the few blog followers I have, I have a lot to say today and I know you want a bigger piece of me. I'm sorry people, this is all you get...
We started the day by coloring Easter eggs before heading to the pool.
Then headed out on a boat ride with some new friends to check out a fabulous restaurant.
The restaurant included a giant sandbox and fountains that entertained the kids to no end.
We came back in the early evening to spend some time down at the beach. Then headed to the pool to listen to a little music.

3 comments:

Life's A Journey... said...

Looks fun...I'm following when I'm cheating on my internet house hunting/research at night!

Aunt Janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aunt Janet said...

Did you eat at LuLu's!!?? I love that place! So does Cork! Their shrimp taco's are the best... I can't wait to talk to you about our favorite Spring Break spot... this is the first year in many that we have not gone... we started when Kailyn was in third grade... isn't it the best! Drive home safe...