Friday, April 9, 2010

The "Machine" they are in...

is a "bee and jelly fish killer machine". As you can see Cullen is keeping an eye out for bees and jelly fish. They did spot one bee and fortunately for the bee "the machine didn't work".
*Snow Update*
The snow from yesterday is almost gone, it really is just in the shade.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. I also love that Mom said Cullen "plays" just like you used to. I can just imagine Katie driving you around, while you stand up and look for something with your hand blocking the sun. The only difference is that you would be sporting a bowl cut, marching band hat, and killer orthodontic gear.

AnnMarie & Nick said...

Awe Stinky Pete, why did you have to give a visual to my readers? I was sort of trying to give them the impression I was always as charming and cute as I am now. Thanks for calling my bluff.

Life's A Journey... said...

Stinky- You forgot to throw in while siting in a laundry basket crying about a KEN doll she might have broke after riding down the stairs like a bob sledder! Hmmmm, wonder where Geremu gets his "Wild Side" from!?

AnnMarie & Nick said...

As I recall, I did not come up with the idea to ride in the basket down the stairs... That my sister, was all your idea. I'm pretty sure I was in the basket because I was not old enough to realize it wasn't a very good idea.

On a similar note, do you remember that rocking horse I had from when I was little that Aunt Judy gave me? Geremu rode that down the stairs- it's no longer in just one piece. Nick is convinced he can fix it. I'm hoping it doesn't get fixed until Geremu is older.