Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's that Time of Year...

The first thing Geremu said to me this morning when he looked out the window was, "Santa coming tonight?"

Cullen on the other hand gave me a, "Wow I know what happened, there's a winter storm, that means that spring is trapped!" Take note of the lovely curtains I was going to make for the window Cullen is standing next to when we first moved in our house (7 years ago).
It's still snowing pretty hard, "Mom how are we going to get spring back? How are we going to do this?"

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Welcome back from your lovely vacation in a beautiful warm location. So sorry you had to return to SNOW!!!!! Hope your family had a wonderful memorable time.

Theresa said...

I was so scared that the snow would ruine my happy spring mood, but lucky for me we did not get any! Yea! I love your photos and will enjoy them from afar...