can someone tell me what happened to my cousin Katie? I'm sorry, are you a Britney Spears song? I think those nude Dutch beaches got to her....hahaha. Nice pics though :)
Bailey, the Dutch did get to me. They taught me to say what I"m feeling! Everyone was THINKING what I wrote, but was too polite to write it! Didn't you learn anything from being abroad??
We have been happily married for 12 years and have two sons and three daughters. Cullen is 9, Geremu is 8, Nasuuna is 7, Philasande is 5 and Sinothando is 2. Geremu arrived home forever on June 13th, 2008 from Ethiopia. Nasuuna arrived home forever on November 17th, 2011 from Uganda. Philasande and Sinothando arrived home forever on February 13th, 2015 from South Africa. Adisa joined the party at the beginning of the 2011-12 school year, then left for college in Aug. of 2014.
5 comments:
That first photo is AWESOME!
1st pic- No Nukey November, 'Nough Said.
2nd Pic- Clean Shave, Dec., shirt off, in bedroom= NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can someone tell me what happened to my cousin Katie? I'm sorry, are you a Britney Spears song? I think those nude Dutch beaches got to her....hahaha. Nice pics though :)
Bailey, the Dutch did get to me. They taught me to say what I"m feeling! Everyone was THINKING what I wrote, but was too polite to write it! Didn't you learn anything from being abroad??
Katie you are right, I might as well break it to you that we are expecting our 3rd child... due in about 22 months!
Post a Comment