Nick has been busy, very busy... Christmas is coming and I want to enjoy our tree so I took it upon myself today to go pick out a tree with the boys (without Nick). So we go tree shopping and the first thing I have to find out once we arrive at our destination is if these guys that are working will help me get a tree on top of our van. I'm pretty sure I can't just shove it in the back and drag it home, there just didn't appear to be enough room. They will help and after talking to them for a little while they even offer to deliver it. I tell them delivery is not necessary. They help me find what I'm looking for and get it settled on top of the van.
After driving home I realize that I can't pull into the garage because of the tree, so I park outside. I inspect the tree and decide I don't want the tree to have "bed head" tomorrow from laying on the top of the van all night. So I go inside grab a scissors and snip the rope holding the tree on the van. I jump back in the van and throw it in reverse and slam on the breaks causing the tree fly right off the back of the van. I'm kidding, I should have done that. I yell at the boys to get out of the way before pushing the tree off of the top of the van, it's very possible I put a few scratches in the van. I shouldn't have to worry about vacuuming once we have the tree in the house, all the loose needles fell off when the tree hit the ground. We all drag it into the garage and lean it against the wall.
Cullen is now mad that I won't put the tree up in the house tonight and I'm pretty sure I should have taken those guys up on delivery.
Friday, December 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Delivery every time I would say. Though we get ours from our front yard every year so who am I kidding?
Post a Comment