Sunday, December 13, 2009

Mr. Mom

Nick's home alone with the boys while I'm away at a conference until Tuesday night. He told me tonight that I asked him to do "just one thing" several times today. So what "just one thing" should he take care of? He started naming off the things I asked him to do: brush the boys teeth, get Cullen's school stuff together, give the boys baths, move everything by and around the windows (we are getting new windows tomorrow), put tags on the water shirts, bring water shirts to the boutique in town that will now be selling them for me, etc... The list goes on and on and I've now decided I actually need him to do about 100 things while I'm away and not "just one".

Hey Nick, one more thing, while I'm away don't forget about Rootsy:)

Love ya!

1 comment:

Chilly ET said...

Don't forget about: Do some laundry, sweep the floors, dust after the windows get put in, vacuum and preplan the next weeks meals.

At least that's what I would do if I was in his position. Either that, OR I would go buy Julie a very nice gift and some flowers for when she gets home and make sure she knows just how much I appreciate everything she does for me, our family and our well run house.... and tell her "Don't ever leave me!!!!"

Hope it all goes well Nick! :)
Tony