Monday, May 4, 2009

Outside Playday

I picked the boys up from Cindy's today and we spent the rest of the day outside. It's getting hard to take a picture of the boys for several reasons. One being they have this new thing I'm just going to refer to as, "chubby-whubby". Here Geremu is getting chubby-whubbied by Cullen.

Cullen is so proud of his "ant city" he build with scrap wood.
Sweet glasses, eh? Safety first!

Geremu is a very determined kid, he doesn't give up easily even if it really isn't going so well. Today he focused on basketball. I watched him attempt to dribble with a ball that is so hard it's almost impossible to dribble (note to self; buy Gere a new ball).

He also practiced his shooting skill. He had a little trouble understanding that the ball should go up and over the rim of the hoop not from the bottom out the top.
I ran inside to check what I was cooking and when I came out I took this picture. The sun was so bright it was hard to see exactly what Geremu was doing. I realized tonight after I downloaded the pictures on the computer that Gere was standing on his train trying to get a better shot off, not the safest thing he could have done. After about 10 minutes of shooting I'm not sure Geremu ever made a shot the correct way. He does get an A for effort and a 9 out of 10 for the free-style, basketball-train stunt move.

Cullen thought he was so cool because he got to stay up later than Geremu and play games with me tonight.
This picture is from yesterday and I couldn't help but add it.
Apparently Cullen learned something from my mother- sweet glasses on top of the head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You call yourself a tech. ed. teacher? In fact there are 2 of you in that house! Lower the b-ball hoop for poor little G-Unit! I knew Cullen was really fashion savy!