Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Got Mail

The day Cullen has been waiting for since his birthday has finally arrived... the ants came in the mail today. His ant farm is now complete!
These busy little ants really haven't gotten to work yet, they are still exploring the place. The ants were in pretty good shape when they arrived but after a few love shakes from Geremu some of them may now have shaken ant syndrome. The ants have now been moved to a secure location.

In other news, today when I was taking groceries into the house this is what I ran into when I walked out of the kitchen to finish emptying the van...

For those of you counting that's twice in the last week he has stripped down outside. It was pretty warm today but running in the undies is a fashion statement that should be saved for elite athletes.

No comments: