Friday, May 8, 2009

Road Trip

Came to my parent's house tonight without the boys. They are back at home with Nick, excited about the race they are running tomorrow. I'm just hanging low with my Mom for the weekend and will head back home Sunday morning to spend Mother's Day with my boys. I'm sure they will be REALLY busy tomorrow decorating the house and making a cake to surprise me!

Nick if you read this I left cake mix and frosting in the cabinet next to the fridge. Also, I already purchased my Mother's Day gift that we talked about but I'm sure you will still have a little something else to add, so the wrapping paper and tape are in the Rubbermaid container in the basement. You are so sneaky having me leave the house so you can get everything together without me around. Hugs and Kisses

1 comment:

Melissa said...

that is so funny. I posted on my facebook status that I could not wait to see what Scott and Micah had planned for me (thought that way he would remember!)
Happy Mothers Day