So I came home from school today to find Cullen doing his "homework" with Amanda (one of his sitters). She had plenty of funny stories to tell me about the boys today. Here is a picture of what I walked into.

Notice how he sticks his tongue out as he writes? Weird, I wonder where he gets that from? Also, check out the crayon he has tucked behind his ear, priceless.
Did I ever mention that
Geremu will do anything for a laugh? After he does something he likes to ask, "funny"? To check and see if we think it's funny. Tonight he was busy cracking himself up while he was in the bathtub. Here he is taking his fishing boat and pretending to catch himself.

This might just be one of the last indoor camping excursion of the season. Will it be warm enough for the boys to sleep outside this next month? The boys love to sleep in the tent with Nick and I get a night to myself- lucky me!

Here's a short video of
Geremu entertaining me while he was in the bathtub. Nick wants to know who you think is more funny, me or
Geremu? I was faking a laugh, I'm usually not that annoying I swear:)
3 comments:
Geremu is just like his dad was, always trying to make people laugh! And usually very successful- one of the only kids I knew who could get a group of "grown-ups" laughing.
That video is the best!
OMG----that video is hilarious!
The pic of Cullen with his tongue out and the crayon behind his ear (future Tech Ed. teacher?) is priceless. Who knew you passed on your Michael Jordan trait?!
Post a Comment