Sunday, April 26, 2009

Play Date

Katie, Carson and Sophia came over on Friday after school. It was such a beautiful day the kids played outside and we grilled out. Here are the boys playing together.

Sophia joined in the fun.

When Nick came home from track practice he got the jeep out of the basement. Geremu was happy to be riding that around the yard again.
For a little while the boys and Sophia were playing on the porch while Katie and I were inside talking. When Katie went out onto the porch she noticed that Sophia was eating a brownie and wondered were it came from. I have a pretty good idea Geremu gave her his to finish.Carson gave Cullen a fun animal game that the boys played, I'm not sure which boy liked it the best. Friday night I was upstairs getting the boys ready for bed and I could hear someone playing the game downstairs, I think Nick was trying to beat his previous time of 14 seconds.

This weekend we had a lot of rain here. Nick went to a wedding and I took the boys down to see some of their cousins. I didn't remember to take pictures while I was there so I don't have any to post. We did have fun with everyone.

I have not been very consistent with the blog lately. To be honest, after I put the boys to bed I've been grading projects which has really been keeping me busy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It does look like Nick is pretty into that game in the picture--ha ha!

Sounds like you had a fun weekend!