My Uncle Tom and Aunt Sue were at the baptism with Callan and Kennedy, Callan is Andrew's Godfather. I didn't think Geremu and Cullen would make it through the baptism after sitting through mass and an anniversary blessing so I asked Nick to give the camera to someone to take some pictures for us if he had to leave with the kids. Tom ended up with the camera and we ended up with this picture...
We were all thrilled with the result. Tom apparently faced it the wrong way and snapped a picture of himself. My sister and Kennedy were watching him at the time wondering exactly what he was doing- he did this while standing in front of everyone at the baptism. Before he snapped the picture he did think it was a little weird that it was a "left handed" camera, but not weird enough to stop himself.
When my sister mentioned that he did this after the baptism we were trying to figure out whose camera he did it with. Needless to say I was ecstatic to be the camera owner! We all (including Tom who gave us his version of the "left handed" camera story) got a good laugh out of it when we saw the picture.
I also couldn't resist this picture of us after the baptism, Curtis is giving himself bunny ears!
My mother is the Queen of entertaining children. I'm not sure if it's a skill she was born with or acquired but she had Geremu the entire mass (and he was very good) and then she had Johnny and Cullen during the baptism. At one point both of them were on her lap and Cullen kept giving her kisses, I couldn't help but smile. Here Granny is helping out.
Lastly, here is a little video of CUTE little Andrew.
1 comment:
The camera story still makes me smile. The pic of Callan and Katie with their mouths open is hilarious!!
Post a Comment