Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

We left Missouri on Friday late in the afternoon, the boys fell asleep before we even had gotten out of the resort. Then they woke-up and watched a few shows, ate dinner and fell back asleep in the van. We arrived at my parents house around 2:15am Saturday morning. We all had a great time on spring break, I'll write a little more about it later this week.
One thing is for certain, Geremu doesn't like the Easter Bunny but he LOVES Easter candy!

Geremu didn't really understand what was going on today, I had to talk him into looking for his basket and he wasn't interested in doing that until he saw that Johnny had candy in his basket. Cullen had a great time looking for his basket and he was so happy with his goods.

The boys all got parachuting bunnies and enjoyed launching them from the top of the stairs.

Andrew is as happy and cute as ever!

When we got home from church the bunny had been to my parents house again and left eggs all over the yard. Again, Geremu didn't totally understand what was going on when all the boys started running around grabbing the eggs but after a quick explanation he caught on quickly.
When Geremu got in the house I showed him how to open the eggs, he was so excited to see candy in them. Every time he opened an egg he said, "OOOWWW", as if he was shocked they all had candy in them. It was so fun to watch him, with every Easter tradition.

Tomorrow I'll blog some pictures of our day Saturday, my sisters and their kids were at my parents and my dad had a double header- good times. Oh, and I finally met Meredith- she is so stinkin' cute!

No comments: