Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fall Fun

Our day started out down at the farmers market with a little excitement; Clifford the BIG red dog was visiting the farmers market! When Cullen saw him he kept telling us, "I so excited". Geremu on the other hand was scared to the point he was scaling Nick's body like a tree. (Maybe Halloween won't be as exciting for Geremu as I had predicted). Clifford preformed some tricks for us and Cullen kept rubbing Clifford's back.

We got some of our week essentials down at the market today. Cullen loves being the one that picks the items and pays for them. I can't believe how much he has grown up in the last few months. After leaving the market we went to a park to hike and let the kids play outside, the weather was beautiful and we all had a good time. Cullen enjoyed chasing turkeys, what he was actually going to do if he caught up to them is unknown to me?
Gere got pooped out after trying to keep up with Cullen. He ended up kickin' back relaxing and enjoying the scenery.
Gere perfecting his climbing technique (for the next time we run into Clifford).
How did I get so lucky???
Geremu playing in the sand.
How can you not want to just kiss these cheeks?
This is Cullen's motorcycle helmet (I know it's a little tight on the ears but it's one size fits all), he wears this while riding around his pretend motorcycle. The good news is he even has another helmet for a passenger (when he can talk one of us into following him around the house). The bad news is that the second helmet is smaller than the his.

No comments: