Saturday, October 25, 2008

Anything you can do I can do...

One of the most striking distinctions between Cullen and Gere is that Cullen has always been a little reserved and Gere not so much. Maybe a better way to explain this is Cullen is a little fearful of things and Gere completely fearless. If Cullen doesn't feel like doing something he just doesn't do it regardless of how many people can try to persuade him to do it. Gere on the other hand doesn't need anyone talking him into anything, he'll try anything on his own.

Since Gere has come home I know that I've mentioned before just how much Cullen has grown-up. Cullen tries things now that I didn't think he ever would. Today at the park Cullen went on everything, with very little help from me. Geremu was just a few steps behind Cullen the entire way. Of course Gere would make it across something then instead of stepping onto the platform (like Cullen) he would jump to the ground. Did I mention that I have now nick-named Gere "co-pay"? I'm pretty sure we will have a lot of co-payments in the emergency room during future visits:)
Today we went down to the famers market to get some of our fruits and veggies for the week- check out the pumpkins that were on display...

No comments: