Today both Nick and me started back at school. The summer was GREAT and hard to see it come to an end but it will also be nice to get back to a schedule. The boys had two days at the sitters last week when we had staff development and it went well. I'm not back full time yet, I'm only working two days this week then three days starting next week through October.
After school today we went for a walk to enjoy the warm weather, here are some pictures.
Did I ever mention that I once had an Aunt tell me that she, "never thought I would grown into my teeth"? Perhaps from the picture below you can clearly see why someone would say that to me. Giddy-up, NEIGH....
3 comments:
I've always noticed your beautiful smile, you take that neighing back!
it's just the great big full teeth Curtis smile.
You ARE your mother!! I seem to remember Marge playing a certain sea creature in the YMCA shallow end....ha ha.
Post a Comment