My cousin Eileen got married this Saturday so we headed south for the wedding. It was nice to see so many relatives and the wedding was really nice. Best food I've ever had at a wedding, the veggies were done to perfection (wish I had a recipe like that). I also wish I had taken more pictures.
One quick story, we were outside the church before the wedding and my mother and Aunt Madalyn were talking to Cullen. They both kept asking him for kisses and after about 5 kisses he looks at both of them and says, "I can't keep doing dis all night." Needless to say every time one of them passed him they would steal kisses- here is a video of them in action.
Geremu and Cullen were given a Mother dog and baby puppies from my cousin Maureen, they LOVE the dogs! Both of them slept with a puppy last night. Here they are this morning still playing with the dogs (Cullen is pretending to be a dog). This is what happens after birthday decorations come down- they boys decorate each other!
One last random picture from tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment