Saturday, September 27, 2008

Oktoberfest '08

Well chalk another successful Oktoberfest into the books. Plenty of brats to go around! We had a GREAT time in God's Country this weekend. This years attendance included; Granny Bird, Pop, Aunt Colleen, Erik, Curtis, Johnny and the neighbors. Geremu attended his first parade, he started out afraid of the bands (trying to run the opposite direction) but warmed up quickly after seeing how the other kids reacted to everything. Here are some pictures from today. I'll post more with stories later in the week.
The boys lined up lookin' for treats!
Who is in charge of keeping this kid clean???
The Polka King!
Just Chillin'
What is going on here????
Brothers
Are we having fun yet?
The Big Guy
Beaner
Curtis was LOVING everything
Johnny wants his ears pierced.
Good Family Friends
Unwinding after the parade.
Really Granny I didn't pick your flower...

2 comments:

Life's A Journey... said...

Great pics! Totally made me smile! I better enjoy my peace and quiet now...T-Minus hours until all the boys are back in my house!

melanie said...

Anne Marie,,the boys look great!!! we are home and doing well. melanie