Twelve years ago today we got married and looked like this...
Today we celebrated and looked like this...
Nick has been growing his hair out since Christmas to try and bring the bowl cut back... I think he under estimated just how long his hair has to be to achieve the same look he sported on our wedding day, he wins in the effort department.
We had an amazing photographer today, my good friend Jan. At one point she told Nick to tell me a secret, which resulted in me thinking he was so funny I sported about 6 chins for the picture. Then it was my turn to tell Nick a secret, his face says it all...
The "photographer" sent me the picture she was trying to reenact tonight with the secret thing. I think we pretty much nail the shot but I'll let you decide. Here is the picture she was trying to recreate...
Jan, our "photographer" is basically an expert at wedding photography because she attended her sons wedding this past summer and watched the professional photographer in action. She got really into her job as is evident from our stunning photos.
I let the kids dress themselves for the special day... I think you would have a better appreciation for what they each picked had it not been so chilly. After pictures we took a little walk then had an amazing home made pizza meal made by Jan (the wedding photographer) and her husband Jay that included wedding cupcakes!
Twelve years (and 5 kids) later we are still having tons of fun!
I love this man and his sexy hair.
.jpg)





1 comment:
Well, you started with great genes. Twelve years later, you still look wonderful. Let's see how twelve years with five kids looks on you. I am particularly interested in those teen years. ;)
You couldn't have done any better with your choice of photographer and chef. It is my personal opinion that everything she does, she does well.
Post a Comment