This past weekend I got back on a horse. This was my first time since my unscheduled dismount that resulted in an injury. I didn't just get on a horse, I did yoga on a horse. Yeah, we pretty much became one, me and the horse...
I added the above picture because look at how big my freakin' ring looks. I don't actually have a big ring, which is just my style. But the light must have caught my chip just right to make it appear HUGE in the picture.
Back to the horse and me becoming one...
Can you feel the love?
It ended as all yoga sessions should end, with a sun soaking shavasana...
The thought "tuck and roll" may have gone through my head a few times when I got on the horse. But he was such a gamer when it came to yoga that there was no need to tuck and roll at any point. I believe when I slipped off of him he was in a bit of a hypnotic sleep from our relaxing session.
In weather related news, a week ago we had lots of snow...
Today there is hardly any...
One last story, Nick pulled me aside last week to say, "What exactly where you thinking when you ran into the house (from work) and handed Sino a small cup of tomatoes and sauce before leaving again? She didn't even have a bib on? I had to take her shirt off so fast to treat those stains."
The tables have turned, Nick is worried about stains and I am not.
The kids went through a few outfits a piece today because who am I to stop them from going down a slide with a muddy puddle at the bottom? They were wet, muddy and happy when I brought them in for dinner... They were wet, muddy and happy when I brought them in for bed too.
I hope Mr. Mom has his stain stick ready for laundry tomorrow. I'm soaking it tonight as a gift of love.
No comments:
Post a Comment