Sunday, February 15, 2015

Exhausted...

We are exhausted...  It has hit us hard today.  Tonight it was obvious the girls are really overtired and overwhelmed. Tomorrow Cullen, Geremu and Nasuuna will be back at school.  This will be good for the little sisters because they won't feel like they need to keep up with the bigger kids and can hopefully get some decent naps in and play around the house at their own pace.
If you are wondering what's going on with Cullen's hair in the above picture you are not alone...  I believe his hair was having a party and he wasn't invited.

Tomorrow I go back to work...  If I'm being honest I'm not even a little ready to leave the girls.  Nick is staying home until the beginning of May with the girls, then when he goes back to work I will be off again.  I know that the girls are in good hands with Nick and that this will get us pretty much through the end of the school year without needing child care.  I just feel like I'm missing out on too much and too many "firsts."  I'm also just really tired... Have I mentioned that?  I think I could really benefit from napping daily with the girls.  

No comments: