Monday, April 25, 2011

So this is what my life has become...

Tonight I was brushing the boys teeth and I told them that when they were done they should rinse their toothbrushes and toss them in the garbage. Cullen (my earth day baby) LOVES to reuse and recycle things, if there is an empty container I'm tossing he is going to need that for his next experiment. Cullen said to me, "Do I have to toss my toothbrush? Can't I make it into to something else?" I asked him what he had in mind... Geremu yells, "A back scratcher!" Cullen smiles and shakes his head no. The toothbrush is soon to be a "very important part" of Cullen's homemade sailboat.

About a half hour after the boys were put in bed they came running into my room. Cullen let me know that his butt hurt. I asked him where it hurt. He proceeds to turn around while Geremu used his hand to point to various parts of Cullen's butt cheeks. There was NO RHYME or REASON to where he was pointing, he looked more like a weather man pointing out various items on a map. Cullen explained that it was "a lot like a maze... It hurts a little bit in lots of different places." I gave him the advice to sleep on his stomach and sent the two of them on their way.

The stuff they come up with is entertaining to say the least.

No comments: