This has been a busy week, teaching everyday and rallying every night. If you live in Wisconsin I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. I don't want the blog to become political so I'll keep my opinion to a minimum. I would be a hypocrite if I told my kids to stand up for what they believe in and I didn't. So tonight I headed down to the capitol after school to exercise my freedom of speech.
I ended up driving down with a good friend, Billy.
Then meeting up with two of my cousins.
It was loud and crazy...
And we did our best to make the best of our situation!
This is not about money, it's about collective bargaining rights.
1 comment:
Standing up with you! It is great that you are at the capitol standing up for the rights of teachers. I love the collective energy you are all bringing to the national spotlight. It is so important. Also, thank you for another WI public school family.
Post a Comment