Back to Madison today...
My friend Katie drove down with me, a move she may have been regretting later...
On the drive home I lost control of the car on an icy highway. Long story short, we were not hurt nor hit. Although I have no idea how other cars managed to avoid us as we spun along. We ended up in a ditch and I had to call a tow truck. I blame Scott Walker...
I was so happy to see a tow truck with blinking lights pull up. I was a little afraid someone would hit us in the ditch because of all the ice. There were two other cars across the road from us (headed south) in the ditch.
2 comments:
So happy you're safe. So happy you're fighting on. Solidarity, my friend!
I am a total stranger that happened to stumble on your blog this morning as I am browsing other adoption blogs. I just had to comment on the happenings in your state. I am a teacher in Utah (and a complete democrat, and union member - one of FOUR in my school). It terrifies me what is happening in WI because I am sure our political spear headers are also watching closely with their light bulbs going on! No doubt, Utah will follow lead, because that is SO something they would do. Good for you for trying to be pro-active!
Post a Comment