I made the mistake of going to the grocery store in town yesterday and it was crazy busy. I talked with one of the employees and they told me that they are busier during the Super Bowl this year then they were during the holidays. I live in Packer Country and the grocery store had everything you can thinking for my green & gold party.
To get the boys excited we started the day off with Green Bay pancakes...

We are having a tailgating party that will begin shortly. The boys could not be more excited for our neighbors to come over...

I'm serving brats because I feel
pressure to, I'm not really a meat person. In fact, I got laughted at today when I called one of my sisters and asked them how to prep the brats. Truth be told, I feared no one would come to my party if I
deprived them of meat. On the menu we've got green and gold brat buns, golden (yellow) carrots, green
peppers, green and gold jell-o, cup cakes, etc... You get the picture.

Set St. Patrick on your
TV's tonight and pray for a Packer victory:)
2 comments:
Those buns are hilarious!
My kids LOVED the buns!
Post a Comment