I haven't been good at updating the blog since 2011 arrived. I'm going to try and get back in a groove starting tomorrow with my life, we'll see how that goes. It has been COLD the last few days. My boys are outside boys, they usually spend a good portion of their free time outside...
Since the weather has been so cold I have made a point to make sure they are run everyday indoors. Thankfully we have a lot of options in our area; YMCA's, Library, Children's Museum, inflatable jump areas, etc. Today before heading out Geremu could be seen "shaking his tail feathers" (yep that's the feather-duster down his pants).
Immediately after eating dinner Cullen said, "I ate but I'm still hungry. What went wrong?" Um I'm not sure, but I can find lots of things that went wrong with the below get-up he wore to bed tonight...
I spy 3 different pj sets.
No comments:
Post a Comment