Monday, November 2, 2009

Great Granparent Visit

This past week we headed down to visit with Grandma Great. It was good to see her, it had been a while. I'm not exactly sure what's up with the look on Cullen's face in this picture but in all the other pictures Cullen had his arm around Geremu's neck and it was hard to see his face, so this is about as good as it gets.

We also went and saw Bob and Nita. Here Cullen is with Nita-baby!

I'm not so sure I would chubby-wubby a kid holding a scissors...

Cullen spent most of his night dressed as a "transformer". I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know what a transformer is but he knows his cousin dressed as one for Halloween.

1 comment:

Life's A Journey... said...

Good pics...Grandma Nita still looks the same! Love the transformer outfit! He looks like a twin to Scout! LOL!