So tonight we were reading the book, "The Elf on the Shelf". Do you know of this? If not, look it up and purchase it if your family celebrates Christmas.
We were reading the book to prepare the kids for the Elf's arrival. The kids need to understand the "rules" before the Elf starts hanging around (after Thanksgiving). The Elf has yet to be named. After we were done reading the book Cullen looks at me and said, "So you're telling me that there are Elfs and Leprechauns?" Before adding, "And they are both small!"I'm pretty sure Cullen is all ready for the Elf.
3 comments:
Hmmmmm, when I told you about the "Elf on the Shelf," I'm pretty sure you said, "THAT IS SO KATIE!"
Now can I get a little "Thanks Katie, that book ROCKS DA HIZZY!"
I agree, it's a MUST have for all houses!
I just sent it off in the mail to my Godchild today and to my favorite niece and nephew----cannot wait until MC is old enough to do this!!! LOVE IT
haha Katie--I thought the same thing!! If I was a kid and ever woke up with that thing on my bed stand I would freak.
Can't wait to get it for Meredith and Baby Z!
Post a Comment