Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bedtime Battle

I officially have a half-day of school left until schools out for summer, woooo-hoo!!! This afternoon I caught a caterpillar for Cullen and that kept him busy for a few hours.

Geremu walked up to me on all fours looking like this...

then said, "Geremu, Santa deer, funny?" I'm pretty sure what he was telling me is that he was Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. Both boys have been drawing on themselves with blue chalk pretending to be smurfs (you may have noticed this in the pictures from the campfire last week where Cullen's cheeks were blue), so the reindeer act was new.

Geremu was really tired tonight and I don't think he is feeling well so I put him to bed early. The boys have shared a full-bed for a long time because Geremu wouldn't stay asleep without someone by him. We are now trying to put them in separate beds because they have been entertaining each other late into the night. Anyways, Nick put Cullen to sleep in the twin-bed tonight after Geremu was already asleep in the full-bed. Here was the scene when I went to check on him shortly after he was put down.
Perhaps they just need separate bed times and not separate beds?

3 comments:

meg said...

i love looking at their little snuggly in bed pictures! makes me smile every time! :)

Christina said...

I think it's really sweet. :)

Life's A Journey... said...

World Class Spooners! Just like their parents! Cute!