Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Keepin' Up

The summer has just begun and I'm already having a little trouble keeping up with the blog. Typically I blog after I put the boys to bed, you probably can't tell because the time on the post never reflects the actual time. But I'm down right tuckered out at night and I need to go to bed when the kids go to bed.

This past weekend Nick's mother, brother Dan and Shana his fiancee came to visit. Most of Saturday was spent working on Dan and Shana's wedding video. Cullen has really taken a liking to Shana, the Pink Power Ranger as he likes to call her.

Hiding in one of the forts they made
Snuggling up watching BarneyI walked into the kitchen yesterday morning and here is what I saw...

The boys were sharing a yogurt for breakfast- how long does this cute stage last?

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Thanks for the hair tip! I guess I have some more research and shopping to do. I will just need to try some more products and see what happens. Fun times! Ha.