I taught the first two days of camp this week and Nick took the next two days of the camp. So I got to hang out with the boys, I didn't have to do much entertaining yesterday because the neighbors were having some landscaping done and both boys stayed pretty busy watching the the workers.

During Geremu's nap Cullen and I made a big cookie. I let Cullen decorate it, he had a little trouble controlling where the frosting went because it came out of an Easy Cheese type can (not made for 4 year old hands). He had a good time decorating it and it was delightful to eat!

Later in the day the boys played outside in the sprinkler and little pool, I went inside to get the boys an afternoon snack and when I came out, Cullen was looking for something....

Geremu was dressed in a very similar get-up but he didn't seem to notice that anything was missing.
Today we did a lot of playing around the house in the water again.
Sophia and family came over to join in the fun.
2 comments:
What is it with these kids taking their clothes off? Hilarious pictures!
:)
so, i just love to look at the pictures of your boys all snuggled up together. it makes me smile everytime...
...so even though i like the chalk pictures, i miss the snugglies! :)
Post a Comment