Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Day With Dad

At the beginning of this week I was busy teaching an Engineering Day Camp so Nick had the boys all day. Nick sure did pack the days full (so there was no room for naps) and the boys had fun.

One of the days they went to a local state park and hiked.
Cullen caught a toad and Vanna/Geremu is showing it off.
After the hike they cooled off in the lake.
That night Nick took them swimming.

3 comments:

Chilly ET said...

Cool camera! I want to go underwater too. Is it a waterproof case, or an actual underwater camera? The picture is perfect, and I like the gurgling sound as well.

Life's A Journey... said...

I agree, awesome camera! Is it your camera! Great pics Daddy time is always very fun!

AnnMarie & Nick said...

Yep, it's our camera not a case. It is so funny to look back on some of the water pictures/video. I usually don't post them because of the funny expressions on faces- but perhaps I should dedicate an entire post to just that:)