I can't blog every other day because I'm too busy... watching the Olympics "By the Light of the Moon". It's a good thing the Olympics only come around once ever 4 years because I am completely sucked into the excitement. I seem to enjoy every sport from swimming (M. Phelps for President) to badminton (the Chinese dominate), I'm addicted. Are there withdrawal support groups for people like me to join after the closing ceremony?
I'm not the only addict, here are the boys waiting for Big Papa to pull up the Men's 200 meter race on the computer earlier today.

What's for dinner during the Olympics when Mama's not cookin'?
Pizza, and for extra fun play with the box afterwards.

1 comment:
I hear you about the Olympics. I'll be sad when they are over, but it will be good to go to bed before midnight.
I'm glad you like Belachew's hair. Should we bring our clippers and give Geremu a trim too?!?
Post a Comment